What Do We offer?
DENTAL INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE
-Less hassle & faster cashflows
Lacking an up-to-date dental insurance verification system can impede your revenue capabilities and limit your expansion. By placing your trust in our expert team, you can anticipate swift and precise dental insurance verification services customized to meet the distinct requirements of your dental practice.
Leave behind outdated in-house verification approaches and embrace cutting-edge, efficient solutions for enhanced cash flow and superior time management.
Join us today and experience the peace of mind that comes with having a reliable billing partner!
DENTAL INSURANCE VERIFICATIONS THROUGH OUR PLATFORM
What To Expect
From Our Dental Insurance
– Coverage dates
– Benefits used to date
– Type of plan and fee schedule
– Treatment History
– Insurance and payment portions
– Patient’s insurance status
How to Verify Dental Insurance?
Dental insurance verification is a lengthy yet crucial process for preventing fraud and errors, avoiding claim denials, and improving customer relationships. Eligibility verification requires you to:
- Inquire patients about past treatments and current benefit plans.
- Call the patient’s insurance company directly or log in to their portal to verify their coverage plans and benefits.
- Be well-versed in dental codes/dental billing and remain up to date regarding policy changes.
- Ensure frequent follow-ups and documented interactions. (This is necessary because insurance company employees or portal may not always be updated on a patient’s used-up benefits. Hence, the documented interactions may include screenshots of accessed portals and the retrieved benefit information as evidence).
This entire procedure, involving even more complex paperwork in reality, needs to be carried out frequently for all patients to ensure a higher reimbursement ratio and avoid misunderstandings. With so much work already piled up, it is better for you to consider outsourcing your dental insurance verification services to an expert with more experience in the field.
Zap Dental Billing will help you through this entire process carefully with comprehensive reports to keep you updated on every patient.